- You only need a small amount of oil because to much causes the food to stick
- You can cook at a low temp because Ozeri is made to conduct heat much better than the average pan, not only cooking with less heat but cooking faster!
- It is oven safe up to temps of 356 degrees
- Is super easy to clean
- I know it's safe for my family and the environment
- It's cute to look at
- Feels great in my hand
- It's very sturdy & thick not thin & cheap
- I love the way it cooks
- It is affordable
- It is sure to last a long time with proper treatment
I was asked by Ozeri to review the Green Earth Pan. I was thrilled to do this. I had recently discovered the chemicals regular pans omit into your food while cooking that are unhealthy for you. Whats special about the Ozeri pan is that it utilizes natural ceramic coating. It helps it to remain free of PTFE,PFOA and other harmful chemicals you do NOT want in your foods. PTFE stands for PolyTeraFluoroEthylene which is a pollutant releasing harmful chemicals at high temperatures. PFOA stands for PerFluoroOctanic Acid which is known as a pollutant to the environment.
Here are some reasons I now adore this pan!
Ozeri recommends not to cook in the pan in temps above 356 to maintain the coating. Prolong high heat will bring over time to breaking down of the pans coating. So make it last a very long time and avoid unnecessary high heats and remember it's designed to be an induction cooker so you can use less heat anyways to cook your food. You should also wash with hot soapy water and not wash in the dishwasher due to some aggressive alkalines.
I am simply in love with this pan! I am awarding the Ozeri my Homemaker-Mom Seal Of Approval!
When I review, only the BEST products that I LOVE earn my Seal of Approval! View past reviews in my Product Review category
Vote @ The Picket Fence & Top Mommy Blogs simply by clicking the buttons!