I wanted something for above my bed head board that was inexpensive, yet cute. I love the Dollar Tree because you can find so many cute items to make a craft for only a dollar an item. I also love easy & fast crafting that takes only minutes to do. This is an idea I thought up on my own at random. I hope you like it!
- Everything you need you can find at the Dollar Store or around your home. I got the two vine wreaths glue gun & sticks, ribbon & scissors all from the Dollar Tree. I found some old card board and grabbed two sheets of scrap booking paper. Some one gave me the letters for free. You can use any letters you wish. I used out initials.
- Take your card board and cut circles to fit the back of the wreaths Then take the same circles & fit to your scrapping paper and cut circles out of them. Glue one card board circle to a paper circle at the end you will have two sturdy circles.
- Simply hot glue your circles with the paper showing inside the wreath.
- Glue & mount the letter in center of the circle wreaths.
- Run your ribbon to connect the back sides of each wreath one to 3 pieces deep or if you have fat ribbon one piece. I used two. Hot glue them well to the back side of the card board to hold your crafts in place securely.
- Leave about 3 inches over hang at top and bottom to fold over and hot glue for extra security.
- Make a large loop to glue to the back for your hanger. You can also make a bow to add to it as well like I did for extra effect.
I appreciate your vote today! Click the fence to vote!
Do you love crafts? Want to make some extra $ with your blog? Click the Craftsy button for more info